If you are walking through a neighborhood, you will probably see a couple of people cutting grass at their front yard. This is common because lawn mowing is a weekly ritual for a lot of homeowners. If you want to maintain a beautiful and healthy lawn, you need to know that this activity will probably take you some time and a little bit of work.
Mowing your lawn seems to be easy, however it isn’t, you need to mow your yard properly and some homeowners just don’t know how to do it or just don’t have enough time so in this cases, the best thing they can do is to hire a professional company that provides this service.
Few things you need to know about lawn mowing?
- The lawn requires regular watering, cutting, and fertilizing because these few steps are essential for the healthy cycle of life of your grass and plants in general. Mowing the lawn requires a precise and conscious job if you want it to be greener and healthier.
- It’s important to know the right frequency to mow your lawn normally is recommended to do it once a week. If you cannot do it every week, at least every 2 weeks; but of course, it will depend on the season and also if the city or neighborhood where you live has some restrictions with water.
- One of the most important questions that people have when they want to mow their lawn, is how short they should cut the grass? The right answer is to stick with the 1/3 principle when we talk about lawn care. If you by cut your grass more than 1/3, the result would be bad, with discoloration and many other problems. You need to take into consideration that the height of the grass will depend on the type of lawn you have in your property.
- Take into consideration that sharp blades are essential for the health of your lawn. You need to have the proper tools to sharpen the blades because if you just cut your grass with dull blades, they will ruin it and your lawn won’t look as beautiful as you want.
If you want to hire a company that takes care of your lawn weekly or every 2 weeks, you need to see what they offer, some of the things you need to take into consideration are:
- Weekly and 2 week’s plans: Depending on your budget and needs they will organize a schedule to mow your lawn.
- You need to check on the prices and find a company that charges affordable services, most of them will offer you a fair price based on the demands of the existing market.
- Is important that their services are guaranteed and better yet, that they have good testimonials from other customers.
If you want a healthy and beautiful lawn, you can hire a group of professionals that will take care of it for you and will cover all your needs.
Contact us today for details!